The following six pages give you an idea of the power and simplicity of Instant Interest.
- Data Entry – A look at just how easy it is to enter the data to calculate interest schedules using Instant Interest.
- Interest Schedule Display – The online display showing the results of an interest schedule calculation.
- Rate Maintenance Form – The form which can be used to adjust interest rates or set up tax jurisdictions not tracked by C&C Software.
- Tax Calendar – A tax calendar reminds you of important dates for filing returns and calculating interest.
- Searching for Files – Finding your files from which you calculate interest schedules is easy with this advanced search capability.
- Special Cases – A list of special cases that Instant Interest handles, including GATT, hot interest, tax-motivated underpayments, and many others.