Instant Interest has a rich set of features for tax professionals dealing with corporate income tax interest calculations. These include:
- Flexible installation options
- Handling of special cases such as GATT, hot interest, and tax-motivated underpayments among numerous others
- A help system with examples of how to set up Instant Interest to perform calculations of special scenarios, including netting interest against subsequent interest due (e.g., California’s Avon rule), restricted interest, and credit elect, among others.
- A tax calendar to remind you of critical dates.
- A search function that makes it easy to find the interest rate schedules you want.
- A quarterly maintenance program to bring you up to date with any rate or other regulation changes for all of the tax jurisdictions we track. You can even get set up to download rate and program changes across the Internet.
- Support for Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
Want to see what Instant Interest looks like? Take a quick tour.