The Instant Interest main menu appears at the top of the main input form. The options which appear on the main menu are as follows:
Selecting any of these options will cause a submenu to be displayed. A main menu option can be selected by either:
- Pointing to them and clicking the left mouse button or
- Pressing the key and the underlined letter.
The main menu bar has the following four options:
- File – perform file operations such as opening, saving, printing, and mailing files.
- Settings – change Instant Interest settings, including default, colors scheme, and printer settings,
- Tools – find files, check the tax calendar, and update your Instant Interest program, rate, and help files.
- Help – access the help system and get general information about the program and support options.